Saturday, April 3, 2010

Humanity of belief.


There are times in this world where I just feel in-human. Where I sit and wonder to myself if I was ever meant to be here. A human is by definition "of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people", but what is the nature of people? I sit here. in my dorm, a girl with no drive or motivation to continue in my life. How can I be considered essential to the human race if I lack the main goal of it: to survive? Its seems somewhat tragic for a life to be wasted on someone as such but here I am, living, breathing, thinking, and with no path ahead of me and no future planned. Here I am as well with complete love and faith in people when they have given me no reason to otherwise have it. Perhaps what keeps us human is belief, and no I don't mean in a higher power, but just to believe. Maybe it's when we lose our ability to believe we no longer see as humans do. Maybe its when we have run out of things to give credence to, we can no longer truly live. Humanity is a topic that will never cease to bring up questions, so why is it that the more we ask the less we know? Maybe we just need to let go and believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment